From: Knutsen, Mark C
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 5:34 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1961 G - Dash Color & Paint Type

Has anyone had their dash painted as part of a restoration? Any tips on
color match & type of paint would be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays!

Mark Knutsen

300 G (One more door and soon to be painted!)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)