Re: [Chrysler300] "Bumperettes" for a 62 300 ???????????

Re: [Chrysler300] "Bumperettes" for a 62 300 ???????????

Tom,

My bumpers were rechromed at a plating place in Fayette, NC. I can't recall the name. They did a really nice job except for one thing. They lost my bumperettes. I found another set from the Bumper Boyz. They had them listed on their inventory list at Carlisle a few years back. They didn't have them with them on the truck, but said they would send them out from their warehouse in California. I paid for them, and they didn't charge me the shipping. The next Thursday they arrived by UPS. They are just as nice as?my bumpers. Gary Goers remanufactured the rubber pads. They are nice, too. Be careful when ordering the bumperettes - there is a left and a right side, they are different.

Regards,

Mark Souders

300H

Mohrsville, PA