[Chrysler300] Mopar Nationals CLUB MUST ATTEND IN FORCE

[Chrysler300] Mopar Nationals CLUB MUST ATTEND IN FORCE

The Mopar Nationals,  August 7-9th in Columbus, OH, is featuring "Multiple Carburetor Tribute" and "Forward Look" as their themes.   Isn't it absolutely OBVIOUS that there MUST BE a large contingent of '55-61 Chrysler 300 Letter Cars present on the grounds at this event including a Chrysler 300 International club tent and information display and sign-up and free promotional old newsletters?    Wouldn't it be just a crying shame if we were to play the expected elitist role and stay home with our cars and say we were too good to soil ours amongst all those heathens with their race car Plymouths and Dodges?   Well where do you suppose the background and history came from for those '60s Muscle Mopars?  US!  And they know it and they would like to pay us some tribute if we would just lower our noses a bit and join the unwashed masses for this once in a couple decade opportunity.

http://www.moparnats.org/

I expect to hear the directors and officers ALL get behind this in a big way or they should all resign.   At least that is the way I feel about it.  They don't seem to care much about how I feel though.

Wayne Graefen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: