[Chrysler300] Tango 55 on eBay, White ones at Half Moon Bay

[Chrysler300] Tango 55 on eBay, White ones at Half Moon Bay

 Very nicely restored Tango Red 1955 C300, by former(?) member Johnnie
Slayton on e-Bay at:  http://tinyurl.com/55C300-Tango-Red	VIN:
3N551544  Engine S/N: 3NE551562 (pretty close).  Nice job, Johnnie!  Best
wishes!

 We attended and entered the Pacific Dream Machines Show today at the Half
Moon Bay Airport/dragstrip on the Pacific coast today--2,000 cars-no judging
$30/$35 entry fee, admission was $20/head with thousands there.  We got a
nice parking place and had folks stopping to admire, photograph and chat all
day.  There also was a 300B there with a black vinyl top and a '66 300 Sport
coupe with blown engine and nitrous.  Everything from chain drive Mack
trucks to poppin' Johnnies to Mustang cars and planes.  VERY generic.  All
three editions of Chrysler hemi's were represented with a '66 hemi Charger
and an SRT-8 Charger in addition to the C300 and 300B.  Also, an aluminum
392 hemi-powered world record holding unblown dragster--running on
nitromethanol.  We're hoping more and more members can get their 300's out
as the weather warms elsewhere and share them with an admiring public.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler C300 (3N551198/3NE1098 (how'd they do that?))

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)