  From: Mark Souders
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 1:52 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Used Tires Available

  Hi guys,
  I have a set of 4 used tires available. They are P205/75R-14 whitewalls from my 64 300. The whitewalls are about 1 1/2 inches wide. The tread is like brand new. They are about 6 or 7 years old, but have not been on the car all that time. They were probably stored in the garage, on the wheels for 4 years. The previous owner put 15 inchers on, and gave me the 14 inchers and the original steel wheels and wheel covers. I had them on the car since I bought it last August, but since, decided to put on Magnum 500's instead. So I'm buying new tires for the new wheels. The tires are free, but you must make arrangements to pick them up at my house or I can bring them to the Spring Meet in Lancaster, PA. If I don't have a taker tonight, tomorrow morning they will be left at the tire shop.

  Mark Souders
  300H
  Mohrsville, PA

<*> Your email settings: