From: jkfinstrom@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:48 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1962 300 Conv.

Hi,

My name is Jon Finstrom, my wife Beth and I live in Ft. Myers, florida and Lake Toxaway, NC.?We are?perhaps your newest members.?We have a 1962 300 Conv. in Festival Red with Red leather and a white top. It is a factory 413, 3 speed manual on the floor but obviously not a letter car. The car is currently undergoing a complete rotisserie restoration inclusive of mechanical. I have two other 62 donor cars, a both 383, 2 bbl automatics, one 300 conv. and a 4 door newport.

I have a question or two: I intend to put "H" hubcaps on the car and can not seem to find a set on line. Any ideas? Do I need to mortgage our home? Second, I wish to have my data plate decoded, Galen Govier, or is there someone in the club that can help? I look forward to the completion of the car and being able to attend one or more of the clubs meets. I picked it up and drove it 200 miles home, lots of waves, honks and fun..........plus 2 quarts of oil.

Thank you,

Jon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional