Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 102W Hood to Core Gasket

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 102W Hood to Core Gasket

If anyone is looking for virtually any type of clip, try Restoration
Specialties & Supply _http://www.restorationspecialties.com/_
(http://www.restorationspecialties.com/)  .   They have all kinds of clips and, if they don't
have one and you can send them  one, they will make them if there is enough
demand.  You can also send them  a clip and they will find the correct clip
in their catalog.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 6/25/2009 1:56:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,