[Chrysler300] Chic Kramer

Chic Kramer, club member since 1974, died June 25th from complications
of a stroke at the age of 81. For many, many decades there was NO MoPar
guy in this country better known by MoPar-type people, than was Chic
Kramer.  It seems that virtually everybody knew Chic and he seemed to
know everybody.  Chic really got around in his time.  He owned many
letter cars.  He raced them, bought them, sold them, fixed them and
always enjoyed them.  He married like-enthusiast, Nancy who shared the
sad news with us at Chryslers at Carlisle.  Chic was one-of-a-kind and a
truly memorable person.  We all will miss him.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)