  From: Gloria Moon<mailto:agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: Don Warnaar<mailto:300country@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] FW: 1964 Mercury Comet

  He also brought the F to one meet.

  Don Warnaar wrote:
      Jerry Kocur is probably a safe bet. I believe his 300K has over 450,000 miles on it. His K holds the record for having attended the most meets. Jerry has driven his K to every meet he has attended except for one. He drove his 1973 Dodge Challenger to one meet. He also bought that new and uses it as his daily driver. It has over 475,000 miles on it.

    Don Warnaar