Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Auction 9/19 130 Cars

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Auction 9/19 130 Cars

Below the thumbnails is a "Click here for all the pictures" button. do
it.
You'll get a page with the 3 photos from the flyer, but you have to
wait for all the photos to load and they seem to load from the bottom
for some reason.
This is a neat place if you've never been. Many who went during the
Meet said they had passed by before but never had time to stop.
He has more than 400 cars and trucks in various stages of life from
like new to nearly dead. I'm told the owner goes to many auctions,
including B-J and brings cars home to sell here.
Well worth a visit.
Ray