[Chrysler300] Fw: 1961 Chrysler 300G Hardtop

is there anything more american sounding than smith?? wonder what his fathers name was???
----- Original Message -----
From: Evan Smith
To: gran102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:43 PM
Subject: 1961 Chrysler 300G Hardtop

Hello there,
thank you for your email, and sorry for my late reply. First of all the car belonged to my father, he was the first and only
owner, and after he passed away 7 moths ago, he left the car to me. I do not now much about this car. I can let you know that it
has a clean US title, it has no scratches or dents, it has 3560 miles and it runs perfectly, I've took it for a drive before I
left US, and I didn't drove it since then. Anyway I have all the receipts and for all the work that has been made on it. The car is
now in Zagreb, Croatia with me, and it is crated as I received it,when I've moved here 1 moth ago, because I found a better job.
I've tried to register it here but the odometer is in miles, and to make it street legal, I'll have to pay around $4000 US money
that I cannot afford because I want to buy a house, so I've decided to sell it. The total price that you'll have to pay for
this car is $14,000 US, price that includes shipping taxes and insurance. All of my transactions until now were made under eBay's
protection, and for that I wish that we make this deal also with eBay's protection. If you agree with moving forward with the deal
through eBay please email me your full name and shipping address. As soon as I receive these information from you I will forward
them to eBay along with the rest of the details in order for them to open a case regarding our deal. I am waiting for your email as
soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Evan Smith

<*> Your email settings: