Re: [Chrysler300] 300E tires - 14"'

Congratulations John and Arlys on owning your first 300 for 50  years!   I
will have to wait for 2013 for that honor.  We also  took our 300C on our
wedding trip.  As of this July, however, I have owned  my first car for 50
years.  (1954 Ford Cvt.)  Enjoy your trip----hope  the Cokers hold up!
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 8/3/2009 2:29:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,