[Chrysler300] Get the juices flowing! BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

[Chrysler300] Get the juices flowing! BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Just drove my C to our local Saturday am Wheels & Coffee get together at The Atlanta Bread Company here in Lawton!  AH!!! Nothing like driving your 300 on a cool Saturday morning to get caffeinated with car folks! Which can pertain to you also!  Bring your 300 to Branson! Registration is going well.  We always want as many 300s present whether for Concours judging or just to admire in the parking lot!  Jim Krausmann once said that there was quite a thrill in attending a 300 Meet when you bring your 300!  So true.  Only experienced it once in my first 12 Meets...Lawton (I wonder why?) but it was a blast.  Now will experience it again for Meet #13 at Branson!! I will be trailering Mopsy to Area '57 for this Meet along with a trail car driven by Marnie loaded with hospitality suite snacks and beverages, LETTER CAR JEOPARDY! prizes (all ordered....final tally $650 worth of prize merchandise, so bone up on 300 trivia!), Meet folders, special Meet gift from Marnie & I to Meet registrants, Meet apparel, 300 literature, videos and DVDs, and the custom dash plaques! SO......get your juices going, call the Ramada Inn & Conference Center to reserve your lodging, send in your registration forms to Gloria.....deadlines are approaching for final counts to be submitted for producing the above Meet specific items....and....BRING IT TO BRANSON!!   Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)