[Chrysler300] Hotter than...

We are some 20 miles away as the barbequed crow flies. We have ash on the
cars (not Big Yellow, naturally). The sky is gray and smoggy just like LA in
the '60s or any day in downtown Tokyo or Mexico City. At night, we can still
see the flames in the distance.

That's not to mention that it's hotter than hell (about 107 in Woodland
Hills).  This sucks.  I want to move to Hawaii.

Louis M. Barrie
West Hills, Cali-cough-fornia
Home of Big Yellow

<*> Your email settings: