From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:05:31 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mallory Unilite Tach Drive #3857801 Electronic Distributor

Hi to all,

Not sure if this went thru the first time...

I have had a Mallory Unilite Tach Drive #3857801 Electronic Distributor
installed replacing the original dual point distributor.

There is a significant increase in power in my 300-F Conv't.

Painted the cap black and it looks close to stock.

Paul Martin has also installed one at my recommendation and is also
extremely happy with the performance boost.

It can be installed on 413, 426 & 440 RB and "hemi" engines with mechanical
tach drives. There is also a model without the mechanical tach connection
for 57-58 392 "hemis".

It is difficult to acquire since they wait for a certain number to be
ordered before they make a run. It is best to order thru a large dealer such
as Summit Racing or Jegs.

No more points or Pertronic conversions.

The installation instructions have been posted on the Club web site:
http://www.chrysler 300club.com/ tech/mallory/ maldist.html

Full list of Breakerless Electronic Distributors:
http://gallery. me.com/awrdoc# 100067/Mallory& bgcolor=black

Product listing on Mallory site:
http://www.malloryp erformance. com/ProductDetai ls.aspx?MajID= 530&MinID= 5325&p
roductID=2251& txtSearch= 3857801