[Chrysler300] dead speed ometer cable

on my maiden voyage in my 57 C a couple of weeks ago / the big 600
miler over the cascade mountains with idaho stamp man george.

anyway the speed ometer was just slightly bouncing then seriously
bouncing and then bingo bango it lay dead.

so, finally finding time to look at it and pull the sucker out, i found
it is broken at the bottom end...twisted right off.

and now what do i do next?

any help for this old bird would be appreciated.

billllll in sunny kennewick, wa (and still getting the goofy return
e-mails)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: