  From: yelof@xxxxxxxx
  To: bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] where to buy new speed ometer cable

    Your speedometer cable problem can easily be caused by the speedometer
  head itself. The lubrication dries up and either the speedo, odometer,
  or both can cause the cable to twist off. Check it out or you will be
  buying a second cable.

  MN. Marshall

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional