Re: [Chrysler300] A/C outlet temp 300F

Should be colder.  Is your condenser clean and devoid of flattened fins?
The evaporator in the heater/AC box may be partially clogged from debris
and could have been made worse if the condensate drain is clogged.
Deteriorated insulation and weather stripping inside the box will
contribute to the problem.

MN. Marshall

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:22:22 -0500 "Dave Schwandt"
<finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hi Gang,
> Got the A/C charged up in the F yesterday. New compressor and
> reciever drier and almost 3 #'s of R-12.
>
> My question is this, 50 degrees is about all I can get out of the
> dash vents on high at highway speeds, maybe down to 45 or so if it's
> a little cloudy. Is this about what it should be for and F or G??!!
>
> See you in Branson
>
> Anyone rolling down I-44 on Wed give us a shout @ 563-581-3005 We
> will be pulling out of Lebanon, MO (exit 127) around noon
>
> Dave Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: