  From: Bill Leahy
  To: 300 Club Intnl ((300 Club Intnl))
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:00 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] another dead speed o cable

    well, now that i am on way to fixing the speedometer in my 57...i
  remembered the speedometer in my 62 doesn't work.

  so, i unhooks it at the top and thinks i can just yank that sucker out
  . ohhh no, that baby is stuck or something.

  should it just pull out from the top or is there something at the trans
  holding onto that sucker?

  any information would be appreciated.

  billllllll in hot hot kennewick washingon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)