[Chrysler300] KERN-PHOTO at Branson

Hello Folks,

My name is R. J. Kern and I'm the son of Dr. Rob "Bring it to Branson"
Kern.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your
interest in my photography.  I hope you enjoy viewing my work as much
as I enjoy creating it.  As you may or may not know, Kern-Photo is a
husband and wife photography team who work and play together on every
wedding we shoot.  However, I love Chrysler cars just about as much as
I love shooting brides, which is why I'm proud be be the 'official'
Photographer for the Chrysler 300 International Fall meet for the 4th
year running!  Whoop Whoop!  My photographic style is as unique as the
cars & their owners, which includes embracing the quirks  &
imperfections of life & cars we grow to love.

I'd like to share with you three important pieces of information.

1. I have created the world's best 'Chrysler 300 International, Inc
2009 Fall Meet photo info website' to guide you in the selection of
what I hope to "Bring to Branson."  Professor Doug Mayer will vouch
for this to be true, I hope.  Do not worry.  There are no viruses,
including H1N1, that can be contracted via the viewing of this
website.  I hope the online photo guide will assist you in choosing
the best photo service this side of '57 Heaven, wherever that might
be.  Click on this link to view:

http://kern-photo.com/chrysler300

2. All of the images will be posted on Pictage.com for proofing and
ordering of photos.  Those who pre-register before the event ends will
recieve a $5 print credit good towards prints of your choice.  You
will receive an email after registering once the event goes live after
the meet is ended.  To register, click here:

http://www.pictage.com/720250

3. To participate in a "car photo shoot", you will need to sign up on
the first come, first-served basis. FYI: the "premium light" will be
30 minutes before and after sunrise and sunset, with available times
starting Thursday morning and ending no later through Saturday at 1:30
pm so that I have sufficient time to post-process and prepare the
discs for the banquet.  I am available to shoot until into the wee
hours of the morning if need be. Seriously.  However, there will be no
scheduled "car photo shoots" during Letter Car Jeopardy, or Alex
Trabek himself may confiscate my cameras.  Ditto goes for the royal
banquet.  Participants are encouraged to contact me in advance to
schedual their shoot with pre-payment options via credit card thereby
guaranteeing a time slot.  Cash & check will be accepted during the
event with a $100 required minimum purchase for credit cards.  If you
would like to set up a portrait session on location, I'd be happy to
substitute a car photo session for a "people" photo session, perfect
for holiday cards!  Also, make sure to check out our new website for
our latest work:

http://www.kern-photo.com

If you have questions, feel free to contact me:

cell: (303) 474-0983
email: rj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forward looking to see you there!

R. J. Kern