From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Holmgren
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:22 AM
To: C300@xxxxxxx
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Great Ford (the enemy) collection

Rich Barber wrote:

> Today we saw dozens of American brand cars at '57 Heaven and most of us
> would be proud to drive any one of them to any generic car show--and most
> could be assured of rapt attention and recognition.

(Slight case of visit envy here)

Hope you folks are enjoying better weather them we are at home.  It's been
Rain,
Rain, and more wet at home, I'm just hoping that the Wifypoo's Fund raising
Walk
event is dry, but it looks like more wet forecast for her 60K jaunt around
town.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hers:  http://in09.endcancer.org/goto/Cindy.Holmgren