Re: [Chrysler300] Gilles Guinee french member

Re: [Chrysler300] Gilles Guinee french member

I had the pleasure of helping Gilles with some parts several years ago,.
and we continued our correspondence from time to time.  He was a very nice
man who, as Rafael says, was totally dedicated to restoring his F. I extend
my sympathies to his family and the French club as well.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 9/25/2009 1:57:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,