  From: Carlton Schroeder
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:14 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300L stub frame attachment point shims.

    This past weekend I helped my brother remove the stub frame from the body of his L. It was very easy to disassemble.

  On the front mating area of the stub frame and body on the passenger side there were 3 (approx 3" x 6" x 1/16" shims) and on the driver side there were 2 of the same shims.

  Don will reassemble the same way but we wondered if this was a factory procedure to make a final correcting adjustment during assembly. What would be measured to determine if / what shims would be necessary?

  Thanks,

  Carlton Schroeder
  Eagle River, WI

<*> Your email settings: