From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Keith Boonstra
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 2:19 PM
To: Gary Nelson
Cc: Jim McGowan; 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx; bmingotti;
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rust buster

This is sort of related. On my '57 C the right front turn/parking bulb
is stuck in the socket - you can't turn it to remove it.  I didn't bust
the bulb out yet, but I think what has happened is the contact springs
have rusted up solid and won't push in anymore.  Can I rejuvenate this
somehow, or am I going to have to find a replacement lamp housing for
that corner?  Does somebody have one for me?

Thanks,
Keith Boonstra
Holland, Michigan

Gary Nelson wrote:

> 50% acetone, 50% ATF. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds like it would
> work.
>
> Gary, the parts doc
> Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
> The Biggest Little City In The World