Re: [Chrysler300] 64 lh wheel studs

Someone is looking for the lefthanded lugs for the driver side  of a 64 Chrysler.  I have some on cars that are left hand if anyone needs a set.  I do not do mechanical work so I will have a man remove the whole drum.  I don't know if the drum sizes are different for various models.  Sincerely,  Don Rook in Mena, Arkansas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
  To: daveskstick@xxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 64 lh wheel studs

  Do you need them because someone tightened up the lug nuts while trying to loosen them? I think this happened to me several years ago. I put ny K in the hands of a trusted mechanic, to get it roadworthy. Unfortunately, he gave it to a new kid in his shop, and he probably didn't know that old Mopar lug nuts on the driver's side turn opposite of the ones on the other side. I remember he said he was having a b-tch of a time getting the left rear hub off. When I got the car back, it had new studs on the left rear - ones that tighten the same way as the ones on the right side.

  Experts out there - could this have anything to do with the braking being uneven? It doesn't want to stop straight - pulls slightly.

  Thanks,

  George Clineman