From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Albert Vannice
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 1:21 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Wingnuts for G's

Hello Club members,
    Just a quick question.  There's a local auction this weekend with a 1963 Chrysler Imperial with 17,000 original miles.  I plan to go look at it, and from the pictures it looks great.  I've been trying on line to get a price estimate, but so far have not succeeded in doing so.  I would appreciate all responses as to its value.  So far my information is $6000-10,000.  I am going to go look at it, and if it is as nice as the pictures, I may bid.  Let me know.  Thanks,
Al