RE: [Chrysler300] early 300 resto question?

RE: [Chrysler300] early 300 resto question?

I would have to agree with the X 300C guru on this, your hallucinations are
probably caused by either smoking pot, inhaling gas vapors and maybe a
little too much sun.

Or possibly a combination of all three?

Owen

I raised this topic briefly a while ago before I went offlist, but the then
300C guru/expert sort of indicated 'I was smoking pot', had 'smelt too many
gas vapours',

- then later last night, noises in house, as if someone walking around on
old timber floors, banging doors, etc - I did not sleep too well - I wanted
to somewhat relive my supercharged 300Cs such trip to Florida/Daytona 1957,
not have this - anyone else bought old home movies and had odd experiences
after playing them for maybe first time for years?!

------------------------------------

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links