From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of RLS
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 10:34 AM
To: Chrysler 300 list service
Cc: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 58 300 D Pictures Lake Tahoe Event

These are a few shots of the standard transmission 300 D that ran at Daytona

Speed Weeks and is now a beautiful restoration.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/cars/cwdata/018-2a.html

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/cars/cwdata/_Z0L0408.html

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/cars/cwdata/_Z0L0407.html

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/cars/cwdata/_Z0L0409.html

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/parkinglot/cwdata/017-08a.html

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/parkinglot/cwdata/100_0905.htm
Just a few of the many cars at this event.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calyfornua

------------------------------------

For list server instructions, go to