  From: Bob Brown
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 8:35 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: NOS Benrus Steering Wheel Clock on e-Bay

  What you need to know about Benrus Steering Wheel Clocks is that they also need a bezel with three little clips on it that the clock fits into. Then the entire assembly snaps into the hole in the steering wheel. It doesn't look to me like this ebay item has the bezel (which i have found to be even rarer that the clock!). Perhaps its all there, but I don't think so, let the buyer beware... bob brown

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)