[Chrysler300] Myrtle Beach Car Show

Good morning,
The annual Run to the Sun car show is taking place on March 18-20 in Myrtle Beach, SC. We plan to drive our 300H from Pennsylvania. If anyone else is interested in going, let me know, maybe we can hook up. It would be cool to have more than one Letter Car there. We will be staying at Boardwalk Beach Resort at 2301 N. Ocean Boulevard, just about a block from the car show grounds. More info at www.peedeestreetrodders.com
I have attended this show in the past when I lived in SC. It's really a great show. They draw more than 2500 cars from all over the country, and some from Canada. It used to be held at the Wacammaw Pottery mall, but have recently moved to a new location downtown, at the site of the former Myrtle Square Mall. On Thursday evening, there's a 5-mile cruise down Ocean Blvd. That's always lots of fun. It's a great way to get out of this cold weather. Anyone else interested?

Regards,
Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA