[Chrysler300] Ironstone Concours

All of you northern California/west coast guys and gals save the date of Sept. 25 for the Ironstone Concours  at the Ironstone Vineyards in Murphys CA.

I have attended this event for the last four years and it is the most enjoyable concours of the year that I attend.

This year one of the marquis will be Chrysler 300 Letter Cars.They hope to have at least one hardtop for all 11 years and one convertible for the years when both were produced.

Their web site is (ironstone foundation.org). ( also Ironstone Concours. org)

They haven't listed us for the marquis yet, but I am told that will be happening soon. I have volunteered to be their point person for the 300's but have also not heard back o n that matter.

Doug Warrener

Fair Oaks, CA

300H - 2

<*> Your email settings: