Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Club as Internet Police

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Club as Internet Police

Hi Richard,

I agree totally with your opinion.

Must tell you that the Club officers have, in the past, worked diligently to stop the manufacture and identify cloned 300s misrepresented as real letter cars.

This is a good thing.

Tony Rinaldi
300-F conv't without a motor right now :-{

On Sat Mar 6th, 2010 9:54 AM EST richard_e_osborne wrote:

>Good morning,
>
>Obviously this ebay issue has some legs. As a result of this, I feel the need to post my personal opinion. That is: The moment that the Club (i.e. Chrysler 300 Club International) begins to act as a Police mechanism or entity of all postings of 300 related things on ebay or elsewhere, I will immediately rescind my membership.
>
>I am aware that we have a few individuals who chose to do this policing on a personal basis, this is their right as the result of a somewhat free society. The moment that any of these individuals begin to speak on behalf of the club, they have overstepped boundaries.
>
>I joined the club to have fun, make friends AND learn about theses cars when I ask for help, not to tell others what is right or wrong with their cars. And, not to be told what is right or wrong with my cars.
>
>I don't think we have reached the point of acting as a police force for all things 300 related. I want to ensure that it doesn't happen.
>
>Enough snow has melted that I might actually be able to go back and fire up the G hardtop. I suspect it will be another week or so before it can pop out.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Richard Osborne

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional