Re: [Chrysler300] B on eBay

I agree that this is an attractive car.  For the purist I feel there are things that need to be pointed out.

According to the statement posted with the car the following is incorrect:

One of 921 produced.   There were 1102 built
353 cubic inch engine is actually a 354 cui.  HP 330 was actually 340
Stated:  "Refinished in its original Regimental Red", according to the serial number 3N561713 this vehicle was originally a Cloud White example as per Chrysler 300 International documentation.

Once again for the purist and not to be critical I've viewed the photos and offer these items that are not "factory correct":

Outside mirrors
Exhaust Tips
Wire wheels are Repros
Radio Antenna
Radio
Carpet (color and weave)
Door handles installed upside down
Brake and Gas pedal color
Sill plates missing inner section
Headliner color, material and not following original pattern
Interior dome light lenses
Rear Speaker Gill is backwards from factory installation
Oil Breather Cap (1955 style)
Hose clamps
Radiator cap
Inner fender panels should be body color and attaching bolts the same
Core support should be body color
A/C style water pump on a non A/C car
Heater core (fiberglass) cover appears to be black in color.  Should be a dark grey.
Coil bracket should be silver
Fuel hose between carbs not O.E. style
Missing heater warm up hose to back carb from exhaust manifold
Hood springs should be a brick red in color
Trunk carpet wrong color and material.  Spare tire cover same and was not originally offered.
Trunk lid missing padding between frame and skin

There may be more items, but I've only done a quick review.

John Lazenby
C300 - 300B Model Year Consultant
Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.