Re: [Chrysler300] Battery/Starter-300F

Tom:
I had the very same problem with my 300 F and John Hertog is the one who
told me the same trick as Bob Jasinki spoke of, that is to have the starter
rebuilt with the heavy duty windings. This was back in 1999, I had  it
rebuilt and not a bad start since, hot or cold.
Tom Harkins
300s4ever

In a message dated 3/29/2010 7:58:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,