Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] Battery/Starter-300F

Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] Battery/Starter-300F

Well, couldn't John Grady have misspelled a word or missed a comma -
even on purpose - to make himself seem at least a little mortal?

On Amazon Kindle you gotta pay to download a book.  This one comes free.

Thanks, John.

Keith Boonstra

-

Jean-Yves Chouinard wrote:

> Hi to everyone.
> I'm forwarding this tread to the list server as it pertains to Tom's
> starter problems. It's from Club Member John Grady. He is an
> electrical engineer.
> Jean-Yves Chouinard.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional