  From: Don Warnaar
  To: Chrysler300 Group
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:21 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] John Lazenby's '55 wagon

  Congratulations are due to John and Christie Lazenby for the Photo Feature in the June issue of Collectible Automobile magazine. Collectible Automobile is my favorite magazine among the many I get. It always has spectacular photography and well written in-depth articles. The 1955 Town & Country in Canyon Tan and Desert Sand is a stand-out. Arguably one of the best styled wagons ever made. That side color sweep is so simple and yet so effective.

  John, your car is magnificent and certainly worthy of the recognition it has received.

  Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: