  From: George McKovich
  To: mjraguse@xxxxxxx
  Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Question for C and D restorers

  MARV
  I have done it and it virtually destroyed the jewel. After having the
  bezel rechromed, I located some of these type jewels in various colors
  at a craft shop and found one close to the correct size. They come
  with z silver coat on the back, so I placed fine sandpaper on a hard
  flat surface and sanded the silver coat off. I then took some clear
  epoxy and glued it into place. When lit it looks totally correct.

  Good luck,

  George

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Apr 2, 2010, at 7:41 PM, mjraguse@xxxxxxx wrote:

  > I have to disassemble the parking brake warning light jewel from the
  > chrome bezel or escutchen. It seems to be pressed in so I suspect
  > damage is
  > likely in removing it. Ever done this before? I have it all
  > disassembled; just
  > have to remove the multifaceted jewel.
  > Marv

<*> Your email settings: