[Chrysler300] Airtemp sticker on convertibles

[Chrysler300] Airtemp sticker on convertibles

The convertibles (pre-1968 for example) with factory air would have had their sticker in the right (passenger side) rear quarter window as convertibles did not start getting glass back windows until around 1968 for 300 that I have and about 67 or 68 for Imperial. They would not have affixed the sticker to the plastic back convertible window.

Sincerely,

Bradley R Teets
Post Office Box 510610
Punta Gorda, FL 33951