[Chrysler300] Re: PLEASE !!!!

Hey Bob.. I am not a Policeman but it sounds like you are, and for the record I have received 21 emails off server in support of my post.
Remember I pay dues and I am equal to you.
My original post was JUST A SUGGESTION !!
Can't you read ?
Nuff siad..
Now have a great day
:)

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@...> wrote:

> So Jim, are you the new policeman for the list?  Are we to carefully count
> the number of replies just please you?  You are being ridiculous, the
> purpose of this list is to disseminate information on any and all 300 relate
> subjects.  Are you sure this list is right for you?  I for one am getting a
> bit tired of your complaints.
>

> Bob J

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional