Re: [Chrysler300] 300 E

Sounds like a job for a Starter Wrench.  I don't even know if they are
still available.  Guess one could google it.   I have owned mine  for 40 years,
I suppose.  Doesn't get a lot of use!!  Also very handy  for one of the
torqueflite to bell housing bolts, but can't remember which one  now.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 4/18/2010 2:05:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,