Re: [Chrysler300] Help with Goers Catalog Items

Re: [Chrysler300] Help with Goers Catalog Items

I ordered Goers trunk weatherstrip from his catalog late last year for my
300F.  Gary sent the newer type with a letter pretty much describing what
Gil said and saying that is what he is sending out now.  Gary has it
measured out to be more than enough for the trunk. The newer type of
weatherstrip worked much better than the old type.

Scott Tozzi
300F

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:49:11 EDT, lettercars@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Pete:
> My 300F deck opening scaled 16 feet.  Probably would be good to add an
> extra foot!   Also, for those interested, despite what the catalog
says,
> the
> 1962 Chryslers----except perhaps very early ones---do take a different
> trunk
> weatherstrip than the 1960-61.  It is of a much improved design,  having
> hollow crossection, which reduces closing effort.  It is also a  bit
> "taller" in crossection, which improves sealing over varying
clearances.
> 300ly, Gil C.
>

> In a message dated 4/21/2010 5:19:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Hi Pete,
> Looking at Catalog #9 on the web, page 14 shows a price of 45.00 for
W10,
> Trunk weatherstrip.
> W107, Rubber Edging is 1.70 a foot. Sorry....don't know  the length
needed.

> Charlie Valentine

car.

<*> Your email settings: