Re: [Chrysler300] broken band

There is a seller on ebay who has never failed to
help me or answer questions.  He even sold and
shipped an early push button 727 for me. He is
Torqueflite Patty.  He specializes in later
trannys but may have what you need or know where
to get it.  http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/tflite_patty/>tflite_patty

Bill Huff

At 4/22/201007:53 PM, mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi fellow 300 buffs,
>Misfortune struck my c300 a few weeks
>ago-----reverse band in my Powerflite broke. I'm
>searching for a replacement that has already
>been removed from a transmission. Does anyone
>out there have a loose one that can be available
>to me. I'm presently using a spare transmission,
>but I want to fix the original and put it back
>in my car. Of course, I'm open to suggestions as
>to where I might be able to locate a new one if a used one is not available.
>I'm grateful to you for any assistance you might be able to offer to me.
>Thanks,
>Marshall Goodknight c300 3n552650

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional