Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Speedometer

Hi all:

Several years ago I had the same problems Terry has now.  I obtained a
medical syringe and placed some oil in it.  The screw is rather difficult  to
get out as it is on the bottom and not much space to get a screw driver
into.  But performing a balancing act with the screw driver and screw, both
extracting and inserting, I managed to get the screw out, injected a couple of
drops of oil and reinserted the screw.  As Charlie said, it took care of
the problems.

Dan Reitz

In a message dated 4/23/2010 3:18:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,