[Chrysler300] Consider a tour in your 300

[Chrysler300] Consider a tour in your 300

This was fun, Folks!

If you are in the states surrounding Iowa you might consider this as a fun long weekend. I hope to do more of this in the future as soon as I turn in the keys to the Kenworth!!

Carolyn, and I made the inaugural tour with this group back in '96 with our F.  We were accompanied by my sister and her husband who celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary while on the tour.

The tours at that time were week long journeys but have since been scaled back to 3-4 day events, no doubt due to the economy and fuel prices.

http://www.motorioway.com/

If you pull up their web site you will notice a photo of our F with the IA state capitol in the background which was taken at the gathering prior to the send off for the tour.

The spring tour, June 9-12 will center around north east IA and south east  MN while the fall trip, Oct 6-9 centered on south central IA and north central MO.

Hope you all have a great time in VA next week!
See Ya in IL this fall!

Dave & Carolyn Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional