[Chrysler300] Hurst

Gentlemen:

I am a new member and the owner of 300 Hurst. I'm in the final stages of getting the car running and am having a devil of a time securing parts and know-how to get this car on the road. I am not the mechanic. Just the luck(?) owner. Parts I need are:
1. Left front wheel well trim
2. Headlight door motor
3. Windshield washer reservoir
4. 300H Hood badges.
5. Rim horn mechanism for the steering wheel
6. Driver's door master window switch.
7. Power antenna dash switch.
8. Some to tell me what plugs into the three prong plug on both doors. (See photo)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Leo Vanderbyl
642 East 2nd Street