Re: [Chrysler300] F, K, K, L

Mike and All:
The Club has microfilms on all lettercars except the 300L.  Those are
mixed in with ALL 1965 Chryslers, so having all those films copied was not
done.  Chrysler Historical will do the "L", though.

The procedure for microfilm research has been published in each newsletter
for a long time. To reiterate, the following is required from Club  members
for a microfilm interpretation:
    1. A legible rubbing or clear picture of the VIN  tag.
    2. A legible rubbing or clear picture of the Data  Code Plate.
    3, A description of the car---Body Type, Color,  Options, any unusual
feature(s).
    4, A stamped self-addressed envelope is  appreciated
Send those to me.  I will do my best to get the microfilm  interpretations
done in a timely manner, but sometimes it takes a while.  I  do have a life,
ya know!  These interpretations list the options the car  was originally
equipped with, and will usually include the selling dealer, but  never any
info on the original owner.
300ly,
Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 5/5/2010 3:58:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,