[Chrysler300] brakes

hi 300 group,.
i am doing the brakes on my 300c cvt. & have a set of # 86 shoes in stock (i work for an auto parts store on long island n.y.) but i know the car calls for #50 shoes which i don't have.the difference seems to be the little triagular "platforms" on the shoe & an extra hole.
does anyone know if i can use the #86  shoes or not?
also months ago i ordered pre-bent stainless lines for the car but just got around to it today & they are totally wrong
they're from a company called "in line tube "in shelby michigan but by the time i realized this they were closed,i'll call them tomorrow.
anyone have experience with this company?
thanks for any help you may give me.
loren morgan
300c cvt,black,fact air.hve owned this car 50 years as of april 9th

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)