Re: [Chrysler300] what can it be

Hi - had similar problem.   Installed my detailed engine using a damper
I had kicking around in a junk box of mopar engine parts - got my H
started only once, in a week of trying and doing everything (vacuum set
, setting TDC via valve lifter movement, etc.). Finally got it started
after a drastic movement of the distributor - turns out the timing mark
on the damper is off due to movement of the outer part of the damper
from its inter part (the rubber between the two pieces let loose ?)

Ken Wilson
1962 H

bluesport62 wrote:

> hi gang. for the last few months i have been following all the advice you guys gave me about the stumble problem on my 300 sport. i changed 2 distributors and 2 carbs still have the problem. without the vaccume advance hooked up it seems to be a little better. when i hook up the advance it runs terrible. the motor is tight no vaccume leaks. can there be a leak in some of the vaccume hoses under the dash.  would that cause the problem? at low speed u can feel it hunting. no good mopar men left in new york when i ask them if they r any good with chryslers they say they r all the same. ton of cash and same problem.  thanks joe luciano  howard beach ny

>For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: