RE: [Chrysler300] ign. resistor

Dave, These resistors are generally available from NAPA or any auto parts place. I always keep a spare in the car as they are notorious for suddenly failing and are easy to replace. Symptom is: car will fire and run while holding key in start position but as soon as you release it to run the car stops. Regards, Bob Blohm
________________________________
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Dumais [daveskstick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:09 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] ign. resistor

I guess I broke it. Pulled too hard when replacing harness plugs. I know I have some hiding
in the "box of lost parts". Are these available without a long wait? 64 chrysler.

calling it a night, spent 3 days cleaning and painting.
300K-ly Dave

This email message and any attachments transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual(s) to whom the message is addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete it from your system; you should not distribute or copy this email message or its contents.  Any views or opinions presented in this email message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of EnerSys or its affiliates (“EnerSys”).  No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of EnerSys with another party by email.  EnerSys accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed by EnerSys in a signed writing.  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of any virus.  EnerSys accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email message or any attachments.

EnerSys  2366 Bernville Road,  Reading, PA 19605  www.enersys.com<file:///C:/Program%20Files/Exclaimer/www.enersys.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: