  From: Richard Barber
  To: diatest@xxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:04 AM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 55/300

  3N552665 is a pretty car with some restoration inaccuracies and has been
  advertised on eBay for a month or so at: http://tinyurl.com/38shazs
  There are a lot of great pictures of the car at the site. That auction is
  presently closed and has been advertising a $77,770 minimum bid and $79,900
  Buy-It-Now. Not much room for negotiating. My recent observation of the
  market for old 300's on eBay is that most cars do not meet the reserve and
  are not sold.

  Its Desert Sand color is unusual, but not impossible. A Ditzler reference
  at: http://tinyurl.com/33lvrrx shows, but does not provide a paint code for
  Desert Sand and indicates it is available on two-tone Chryslers, only. Its
  microfiche record and chassis tag will tell the tale of its original
  equipment and paint. The wire wheels appear to have too many spokes to be
  Motor Wheel & Rim Co. OEM's.

  Fellow member Dykstra has a good-looking Tango Red car advertised on
  Hemmings Motor News at: http://tinyurl.com/39k5z2n Best wishes on
  finding the C300 of your dreams.

  C-300'ly,
  Rich Barber